The Whisky Map of Scotland, featuring all the current single malt and grain distilleries in Scotland, known distilleries opening in the next few years, and distilleries closed since the 1960s, from which you might still come across a rare bottle.
- Printed on high quality 300 gsm light cream coloured paper (archival quality, carbon neutral, and acid free) with an antique 'laid' texture for that perfect old map appearance.
- Print is A2-sized, measuring 420 mm x 594 mm.
- Includes a black mount measuring 450mm x 650mm as pictured.
- New fourth-edition 2017 print, updated to include recently-opened and new forthcoming distilleries.
- Signed by the artist, dated, and numbered.
Please note, this print (packaged flat with a mount) can only be shipped within the United Kingdom & Ireland because of its size. If you are outside the British Isles and wish to purchase this print, please click here to see the non-mounted version.
If you live in Durham, you may send me an email to arrange for collection and payment in person to avoid postage: firstname.lastname@example.org